Wedding Day of Coordination
You have booked your venue and all of your vendors, sent out invitations, created your seating chart, and you are down to four weeks before your wedding day. You understand that your venue may or may not have their own event coordinator, but you need to make sure someone is intervening on your behalf with your venue and vendors to ensure your wedding day is a complete success.
Our “Day of Wedding Coordination” will do just that. We will act as liaison between your venue and vendors, smooth over and discreetly handle any issues that may arise, and turn your vision a reality.
Pre - “Wedding Day of Coordination” Details
- FREE one hour consultation
- We start with 2-3 meetings to go over your itinerary, discuss your expectations from each vendor, as well as any last minute details or concerns you may have.
- Look over the contracts of each vendor the client has chosen to hire
- Contact each vendor, introduce ourselves, and ensure that we have accurate day of contact information for each vendor.
- Create a detailed “Master Timeline” incorporating the photographer, DJ and or band’s timelines for the entire duration of the wedding.
- Make sure the bride, groom, their families, the photographer, venue coordinator (if applicable), and DJ all sign off on the timeline to ensure everyone is in sync the day of the wedding, and disperse copies to all necessary vendors.
- Attend and manage the wedding ceremony rehearsal with or without an officiant.
- Rehearse any specific moments that may be helpful prior to the wedding day, such as a sparkler send off.
Now that you are engaged, your excited to begin the planning process, but where to begin. We offer several ways for you to keep the stress out of the planning process. We believe that every couple is unique and every couple deserves our utmost attention, whether you are consulting with us on a couple of hours to help manage your wedding, or looking to hire us for complete wedding planning. If you are deciding on hiring a wedding planner, make sure to budget these services into your overall plan. We offer a free initial consultation meeting, and we are happy to customize our services to best fit both your needs and your budget.
Our consulting package is for the bride that wants to plan her own wedding but is unsure of where to start, or for the bride that has started the planning process and is now feeling a bit overwhelmed. Our consulting package will allow the bride and groom to share their concerns, desires, dreams, overall vision with us, and with our expertise we will advise on how to bring your complete vision together. The consulting package begins with a minimum of three hours.
Month of Coordination:
The month of coordination package is ideal for the bride that is planning their own wedding and is looking for a professional to come in one month before the big day to ensure that the bride’s vision is fully executed, and the guest experience is flawless. The wedding planner will meet with the bridal couple an unlimited amount of times and gather all of the necessary information that the planner will need in order make sure the wedding day runs smoothly. The month of coordination includes creation of timelines for the vendors, the wedding party and the wedding as a whole. The month of coordination includes the wedding ceremony rehearsal as well as a post wedding follow up.