Complete Wedding Planning
The full wedding planning package is for the bride and groom that are looking to have their vision executed from the save the dates to the their planned exit finale. Complete wedding planning is for the bride and groom that do not have the time to oversee every detail, but are looking for assurance that every detail will be met to ensure a stress free planning process and a flawless wedding experience. The complete wedding planning package is a luxury experience that provides our bride and groom with peace of mind and the ability to enjoy the planning process from conception to execution and beyond.
Whats Included in each package?
This package can vary in service depending on the outcome of the first hour of meeting after our initial free consultation.
• 3 Hour minimum: services which can include meetings, email and or telephone contact
• Pulling together an overall theme and event design ideas
• Suggestions and or confirmation of vendors
• Review and negotiate vendor contracts
• Assist with venue search, including recommendations
• Provide detailed floor plans and layouts of event spaces
• Coordinate event flow that ensures a smooth transition from ceremony to cocktails to reception
• Creating a checklist and timeline leading up to the wedding day to keep the client focused.
• Assisting with long term budget planning
2. Month of Coordination
This package begins one month out from the wedding date, or unless a different date is desired, which will be agreed upon with between bride and planner.
• Begins with an on site meeting at the wedding venue spaces within the first week of the month prior to wedding date
• Unlimited amount of communication via telephone or email prior to wedding.
• Provide unlimited wedding planning advice and proper wedding etiquette through out the planning process
• Coordination of logistics with all vendors, review all contracts, create a master timeline for all vendors and make sure all payments are scheduled and all orders are completed
• One week out, make phone calls to all vendors to make sure they are all lined up and ready to go, as well as provide them with my cell phone number for day of
• Provide 1-2 hours for ceremony rehearsal to make sure the bridal party is all on the same page; including Procession and Recession coordination
• Plan a final walk through at venue space(s) and invite any necessary vendors
• Location set up, and take down for the ceremony and the reception. Make sure all the details per our prior discussions are executed exactly per the client’s vision.
• Provide a 12 hour wedding day coordination
• Take care of all personal items from the ceremony and reception including guest book, cake cutter, favors, cards and gifts, etc.
• A post wedding meeting can be included if the couple requests.
3. Complete Wedding Planning
This package begins after our free initial consultation, includes the day of the wedding and can include a post wedding meeting if desired.
• Meet to discuss our overall plan including a timeline leading up to the wedding date, the style and theme that reflects the uniqueness of the couple, the budget, and create a meeting plan that fits the clients schedules
• Includes an unlimited amount of meetings, and communication
• Research, hire, and manage all vendors including: venues, caterers, ceremony locations, entertainment options, lighting, florists, photographers and or videographers, decor rentals, beauty stylists, transportation, cake / dessert bar options, etc.
• Meet and visit possible venue locations for the wedding and ceremony
• Review and negotiate all vendor contracts
• Schedule a final walk through of event space(s) and invite necessary vendors to ensure a familiarity of the flow of the event
• Secure hotel room blocks, guest transportation, and deliver guest bags or items to hotels
• Coordination of the ceremony rehearsal and reception, as well as the day of the wedding
• Personal assistance for the bride and groom the entire day of the wedding
• Plan lunch and or brunch for both the bridal party as well as the grooms party
• Oversee the set up of the entire ceremony set up and reception set up as well as the take down and make sure all personal items are returned to the bride and groom
• Make sure the event flows flawlessly from the start of the wedding to the end of the wedding
• Make sure that all gifts, cards, personal items, are brought back to the appropriate places at the end of the wedding
• Distribute any final payments and tips to appropriate vendors
• Provide couple with a post wedding meeting if desired